How much does pest control cost?
The price of a pest control service is a frequently asked question, and concern, for many home and business owners when enlisting professional help to remove a pest from their property.
As there are a range of factors which contribute to the price of pest control, it’s very difficult for us to provide you with an accurate price for our pest treatments online.
The list of factors which contribute to the overall cost of treating a pest infestation are:
- Type of pest - The type of pest which is infesting your property contributes to the overall pricing of the removal service. The cost of eliminating cockroaches differs from the price of treating a rodent problem as different solutions are needed to resolve each issue.
- Size of infestation - The size and extent of a pest infestation in your home or business affects the costs of the pest removal service. For example, removing a large, established flea infestation will take longer and cost more than treating a small, contained flea problem that is treated quickly.
- Type of treatment - The type of treatment needed to eradicate a pest problem will relate to the overall costs of the pest control service. For example, using insecticide sprays to control bed bugs differs from using a chemical free heat pod treatment to eliminate them and the price will reflect the methods and complexity of treatments used. Similarly, the pricing for preventive pest control varies from the cost of corrective, reactive treatments.
- Size of property - The size of the property plays a part in the cost of a pest control service. The larger the property the more time is required to successfully treat a pest problem. This will have an effect on the cost of the treatment needed to remove the pest.
- Number of treatments - Certain types of pests may require multiple treatments for successful control. This can be reflected within the pricing of the pest control service. For example, the price of a wasp nest treatment is less than the cost of a mouse treatment, as getting rid of mice requires multiple visits by our qualified pest controllers to ensure the problem is completely resolved.